All payments are processed immediately upon placement of the order.
It is the responsibility of the customer to be in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and limitations related to the purchase, transfer, possession, transportation and installation of any firearms, magazines, ammunition, parts or accessories in the locality in which the customer resides.
Some orders may be put on hold to verify addresses, LEO/military/dealer credentials or for identification checks. High value items and/or orders are placed on hold and an ID will be required prior to shipping. This is to protect our customers from fraudulent use of their information or credit cards. Please keep this in mind if you select a priority or air freight shipping method.
NOTE: Any order with a different billing address and ship to address will be held for verification before being shipped.
ShopStoeger.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All payment methods are sent to us via secure connection, and then promptly deleted. We DO NOT store your credit card details to protect the security of your information. ShopStoeger.com is owned and operated by Midwest Gun Works, Inc. and this is the company name which will appear on your credit card statement.
International Orders are NOT Accepted.
ShopStoeger.com does not accept orders or ship any products outside of the United States of America. Emails regarding shipping products outside of the United States will go unanswered.
Sales tax will be charged on all orders and the tax rate is based upon the tax rates of the shipping address of the order.
- No amendments to orders can take place once an order is placed.
- If the order has not shipped, the customer may contact our Customer Service Department Via Email to cancel the order. The customer will then need to complete a new order.
Order Cancellation Policy
Orders placed with ShopStoeger.com may be cancelled by the customer prior to the item having shipped.
- All cancellation requests must be made Via Email.
- You MUST provide the order # when contacting Customer Service via phone or email.
- If the item/package has shipped, the order may not be cancelled and the customer must follow all rules applicable for returning an item(s).
- Please note that the return of the item/package will be made at the customer's expense.
- Cancelled orders may not be reversed. All cancellations are final.
Refund & Return Policy
Before you place an order, it is extremely important that you make sure that you want the item(s). If you have any questions, you must contact us and ask the questions before placing your order. You can contact us Via Email Here.
- All sales of airguns, headwear and closeout/clearance items are FINAL, and returns are NOT ACCEPTED.
- ShopStoeger.com cannot verify nor guarantee fitment of any firearm part or accessory. Please check with the manufacture prior to ordering for proper fitment. ShopStoeger.com will not provide return shipment for firearms parts or accessories that do not fit.
- Return shipping is solely the responsibility of the customer.
- If the purchased item(s) is defective or damaged upon receipt, or if the customer is not satisfied with a purchased item(s) and wishes to return it for a refund, the customer may return the item(s) to ShopStoeger.com WITHIN 30 DAYS of the date of receipt of delivery of the purchased item.
ShopStoeger.com will only accept products in an unaltered condition within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund (less shipping). All returned items must be in the same condition as when they were shipped by ShopStoeger.com and must be returned in original packaging. The customer will be charged a re-stocking fee of 10%. A 25% re-stocking fee will be charged if the items are not returned in resalable condition, as determined at the discretion of ShopStoeger.com. Any wooden item (stocks, forends, grips etc.) will be charged a 25% re-stocking fee.
Items Not Eligible For Return:
- Clearance/Closeout Items
- Headwear (Hats, Caps, Etc.)
The customer MUST contact customer service Via Email to obtain an RMA number BEFORE returning any items. You can view and download our RMA form HERE.
* If the customer fails to include a Return Merchandise Form with the returned item(s), or if the Return Merchandise Form is incomplete, ShopStoeger.com WILL NOT process a refund for the item(s) and the package will be returned to the customer.
Typically the tracking number will be emailed to you once the carrier has picked up and scanned the package. In most cases this will be in the evening on the day you placed the order. Once you receive the tracking number ShopStoeger.com cannot reroute or change the shipping address.
Due to the high seasonal/holiday order volume shipping times will vary. In most cases we ship out items the same day.
- Orders must be placed by 2:00pm CST Monday through Friday to be eligible to ship the same day.
- ShopStoeger.com only ships Monday-Friday.
- ShopStoeger.com does not offer Saturday Delivery on UPS packages.
- Any order placed totaling $500 or more will be sent "Signature Required", so please allow for someone to be present to sign for the package.
- No orders will be shipped on nationally recognized holidays or on any day recognized by the U.S. Postal Service and/or United Parcel Service as a holiday.
- Please NOTE: Priority Mail shipments usually are delivered within 2-3 business days depending upon your location.
- This timeframe however is NOT guaranteed and transit times may exceed 2-3 business days.
- Note: Once an order's tracking information shows the order has been delivered, ShopStoeger.com is no longer responsible for the package.
P.O. Box Shipments/Restrictions
Please note: Airguns cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
ShopStoeger.com abides by all Federal Regulations regarding hazardous material shipped through United States Postal Service. A "hazardous material" is any article or substance designated by the U.S. Department of Transportation as being capable of posing an unreasonable risk to health, safety, or property during transportation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Minor Blast/Minor Projection Hazard- Ammunition
- Oxidizing Substances- Batteries
- Flammable Solids-Black Powder
- Flammable and combustible liquid- Cleaners, oil, and aerosol cans
If you wish to order any hazardous material, you must provide a physical address for shipment through UPS.
All products are available to residents of the U.S. where law does not prohibit. Current shipping costs range from $6.99 - $20.99 on all non-airgun purchases, and are $30.00 and up on airgun purchases (shipping fees may vary on orders placed over the telephone and can increase due to size and weight). UPS Next Day Air rates begin at $60.00 per shipment and may increase depending upon package size and weight. UPS Second Day Air shipment rates start at $40.00 and can also increase once the package is boxed and weighed.
Because of local, state, and federal restrictions for our products, we do not warrant or make any representations that you may legally purchase, own, possess, use or carry any of our specific products, including those offered for sale over the Internet.
Many states and local municipalities restrict or prohibit the purchase, ownership, possession, use and carrying of airguns.
By reading and closing the airgun affidavit as part of the checkout process on this website, you warrant and verify to ShopStoeger.com that you are an adult, of legal age and without legal disabilities, and that you have checked and verified that you may legally purchase, own, possess, use and carry the product(s) that you are purchasing, in compliance with state, local and federal laws.
Because it is difficult to keep current on all local laws, we have implemented the following policies:
- You must be 21 years of age to purchase.
- An adult’s signature is required upon delivery.
- We will not ship airguns to New Jersey, Illinois, and Michigan. In those states, only FFL holders may place orders.
- We do not ship to addresses outside the United States.
We do not ship to the following municipalities, which do not allow shipment of airguns directly to consumers:
- Washington, D.C.
- New York, New York
- Bronx, New York
- Brooklyn, New York
- Queens, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- Staten Island, New York
- Long Island City, New York
- Stratford, Connecticut
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- San Francisco, California
Delaware law permits shipment of only .177 caliber airguns to that state. We do not ship other caliber airguns to Delaware.
ShopStoeger.com DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois - Chicago - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Oak Park - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- ShopStoeger.com only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
ShopStoeger.com will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Credit Card Fraud
ShopStoeger.com takes credit card fraud very seriously. For the protection of the card holders and ShopStoeger.com, orders that appear fraudulent may be held for manual review. If necessary, a representative will call you to verify the order. If we are unable to contact you within a reasonable period of time, the order may be cancelled. Manual review may delay the shipment and delivery of your order. ShopStoeger.com reserves the right to cancel any order before it is shipped.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as name, address and email address), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. When you enter highly sensitive data (your credit card information) we process the transaction and do NOT store your details. You can verify that sensitive information is being protected by looking for a closed lock icon in your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Order information (excluding payment details) is the only data stored offline, and this is for backup purposes only. The servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- We do our best to accurately describe the items we sell, but errors do occur.
- ShopStoeger.com reserves the right to edit, change, or clarify descriptions at any time to correct errors in product listings. In the event of inaccuracies in the description of an item, we reserve the right to remove the conflicting information once notified.
- We make no warranty on the accuracy of a product listing when a conflict in the product information is present. Photos are provided for general identification purposes only and may show optional or additional pieces for illustration purposes. Please refer to the product description for details.
ShopStoeger.com is not responsible for website performance in any particular browser or the inability for a user to use the website due to, but not limited to, internet connection issues, outages, coding issues, or compatibility.